My client is a medium-sized award-winning agency. They punch above their weight in pitches and work with an amazing, diverse and exciting portfolio of clients. The Senior Strategist would be a key part in helping the agency achieve the next level in terms of output and size.
The solutions they provide are where digital and direct interconnect. They use creativity, data and technology to deliver exceptional, multi-channel, customer experiences that lead to a step-change in business performance.
They are entrepreneurial as a business and that is reflected in the work they do for clients – focussed on delivering results;
Reporting directly into the Chief Strategy Officer you will take the lead on two of the agency’s major clients and a few smaller clients too
Delivering integrated campaigns but with a focus on digital and CRM.
This role is a senior hire for the agency, so there’ll be lots of exposure to senior clients, new business and ultimately the running and management of the agency.
- Strong client-facing and communications skills are essential.
- A dynamic, self-starter that doesn’t need to be micro-managed.
- You will be curious. Interested in life, in advertising, in technology, in people.
- You will be academically bright to be able to make leaps, to spot connections between disparate events, to understand businesses, data, trends and be able to sift through all the available information to focus on what’s important.
- You will want to take responsibility for your accounts and be self-motivated.
- You will work closely with the Managing Partners and Account Directors with considerable client-facing time, so a mature attitude that conveys gravitas is important.