Account Director (Retail), Remote / London – Freelance (3 month contract) up to £350/day or temp-to-perm paying up to £55k pro-rata DOE plus benefits
This integrated creative agency drive desire for some of the world’s best-known retail and lifestyle brands. They see themselves as advertising experts for their clients. Are you the TTL Account Director they need right now?
This agency’s team are a multi-disciplinary bunch who are passionate about delivering stylish work that drives brand and business growth. Their heritage of creativity is fundamental to the way they help solve their clients’ problems. Are you the retail focused Account Director they need?
This agency’s looking for an ambitious & collaborative Account Director to run a group of projects across a well-known retail client including the launch of a brand new sub-brand.
The successful Account Director will be a proven account lead who is well versed in managing and running multiple TTL campaigns from creative development through to delivery. They will be excellent delegators and line managers as well as having experience partnering smart, ambitious clients.
The key experience we’re looking for in this Account Director:
- 5+ years integrated agency experience (TVC, VOD, OOH, Social, Digital)
- Experience managing shoots for film and stills
- An excellent track-record in delivering class-leading ATL, digital, content & retail campaigns, that deliver results
- Campaign effectiveness tracking expertise preferred
- Proven experience running campaigns from creative development through pre-prod, production and delivery
- Fashion category experience preferred; interest essential
- Solid project finance & budget management and oversight
- Excellent attention to detail
- Brilliantly organised & a natural multitasker
- Has a viewpoint and isn’t afraid to speak up
- Proven experience partnering mid/senior clients
- Able to recognise opportunities to push clients and do the right thing
- Experience in getting to the root of business, brand and commercial challenges and being a trusted partner in solving these
The responsibilities of this Account Director:
- Overseeing the pre-production, production and post of 2 x campaigns with 1x 3 day-shoot across TVC, VOD, OOH, Paid Social, Digital
- Managing and delegating to Senior Account Manager who will be running the day to day. Arranging check ins and be a support as needed
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships, being the clients’ trusted partner and main contact
- Reporting to Business Director
- Managing project finance and budgets
- Overseeing all resource requirements and ensuring timings are adhered to
The personal skills we need in this Account Director:
- A naturally inquisitive mind, who thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
- Natural leader who drives to achieve creative excellence
- Organised & able to juggle multiple workstreams
- Astute decision-making
- A naturally inquisitive mind, who (politely) interrogates, challenges and thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
- Culturally aware & inspired – specifically in terms of the retail landscape
- Bags of initiative & energy
- Confident + outgoing
- A clear & engaging communicator - verbal & written
- Intuitive + proactive
- Problem solving - able to pre-empt & navigate
- High emotional intelligence – you read & steer a room brilliantly
- A brilliant people-person who finds it easy to build relationships and influence
- An expert listener, to the agency and also our clients
- Someone who can inspire those around them (& themselves!) to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible work.
- Passionate about the industry we work in and the brands you oversee
Are you the super-smart, confident and ambitious Account Director with a passion for retail we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS620j.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.