Ecommerce Account Manager, Norwich (Fully remote working available) -
So, you’re on the search for an ecommerce role which would give you the chance to work with global blue-chip clients, and a well renowned digital marketing organisation who are experts and leaders in their field?
My client is looking for an Ecommerce Account Manager to join their busy, fast-growing digital marketing agency. With remote working and incredible benefits available, now is the time to apply!
My client is looking for someone who can implement digital campaigns and create strong client communications and strategy.
The main duties of this role include:
- Working alongside the digital marketers to implement solutions
- Carrying out analytics and creating reports
- Managing the communications with clients
- Deliver impactful digital marketing campaigns
- Measure performance and look at ways to improve further
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in ecommerce/digital marketing/online retail marketing
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- SEO and PPC experience
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, on various digital platforms such as marketplaces (Amazon, eBay etc)
- Strong communication skills and copywriting ability
- Experience in a client-facing role
Just some of the many benefits available:
- Work from anywhere (ideally within commuting distance of Norwich for a day week, but they are flexible)
- Flexible working hours
- Profit share scheme
- Brand new laptop of your choice
- A great social scene
- Your birthday off!
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch with us today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.