Social Media Manager, Paddington -
A highly successful international B2B organisation, based in London, are looking for a tenacious Social Media Manager to join their dynamic marketing team and drive highly engagement social media activity.
This role will have you deliver the marketing strategy and drive brand awareness, we’re looking for both a creative and analytical candidate with demonstrable drive.
- At least 2-4 years experience within a B2B social media position managing platforms
- Confident experience driving social media campaigns, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Previous exposure to the likes of Adobe to support with visual social content would be desirable
- Knowledge of latest social media trends and industry best practises
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal as you will be creative copy
- Collaborative and independent skills
- Managing social media and in-bound challenges
- Overseeing marketing activity across social media channels including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and up and coming platforms
- Utilising scheduling software to post content across socials
- Driving regular reports and executing analytics to track success
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
Currently working on a hybrid model, you must be able to commute to Paddington via public transport.
This role would be commutable from central London, Wembley, Harrow, Edgware, Enfield, Cheshunt, Hatfield, and most other parts of London and connected parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.