Marketing Data Analyst, Stansted -
A global B2B manufacturing organisation, with great success, are recruiting a Marketing Data Analyst to join their sizable team and manage company wide data-driven decisions, with the overall goal to drive revenue growth.
This will be office based and a brilliant opportunity to be part of a dynamic global team.
- You will be coming in with a relevant degree or marketing qualification
- At least 2-4 years experience in a marketing analyst role, within B2B
- Confident skills within CRM platforms and utilising the likes of Google Analytics for reporting
- Demonstrable experience managing and analysing large amounts of data
- Good wider knowledge of how to drive data lead marketing decisions
- Identifying data sources to support with the tracking of marketing changes and staying on top of data sources
- Translating data into digestible messaging for the wider team, providing areas for improvement
- Providing analysis on industry trends and presenting any upcoming challenges
- Conducting research to drive market assessments
- Migrating CRM, and refining processes to improve user experience
Due to the location of their Essex based office, this will be commutable from Great Dunmow, Braintree, Harlow, Cambridge, Standon, Buntingford, Halstead, Haverhill, Stevenage, Hitchin and most surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.