Junior / Mid-Weight Strategist – Central London / Remote – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This independent agency build category-defining service brands through design & technology. They act as the catalyst for service brands with the desire to be foremost, standard-setting, and first choice. With over 30 years of experience, they help big name brand who you will know. They pride themselves on their mission to deliver meaningful impact to people and need a Junior / Mid-weight Strategist to join their team.
As a Junior / Mid-Weight Strategist, this is a role that will put you at the heart of leading some of the biggest relationships at Rufus Leonard.
These are the expectations of this Junior / Mid-weight Strategist:
- You will need to be comfortable and confident in guiding the other disciplines at the agency through large scale and complex engagements.
- You will be expected to contribute to growth through helping to grow existing relationships as well as supporting pitches and proposals.
- Learn about, and help to refine and improve the tools, frameworks, models, methodologies and processes the agency uses internally and with clients to create a world-beating brand experiences.
- Work with account management to ensure they and therefore our clients understand the benefits of our offering and how to engage with us.
- Use strategic tools and processes to help unlock opportunities and grow existing agency accounts.
- Experience in, and a strong opinion on, how digital is transforming brand experiences and brand strategy.
- Form key working relationships with the other disciplines, especially CS.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience across a range of industry sectors
The skills requirements of this Junior / Mid-Weight Strategist:
- Proven ability to conceptualise and help deliver multifaceted brand experience strategies (platforms, products and services, content and communications)
- Experience in facilitating workshops, stakeholder interviews and other research methodologies
- Ability to unearth insights from a range of data sources
- Experience in defining high-level business objectives and requirements
- Strong people-facing and relationship management skills
- Numerate, comfortable around both data and research
- Powerful and persuasive verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work independently as well as co-operatively with others
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
This Junior / Mid-Weight Strategist will know what a great brand experience looks like and feels like. You're comfortable moving between theory and practice. You are building your experience and deep expertise in the frameworks and methods that underpin strategy and the hard work required to deliver it.
Are you the Junior / Mid-Weight Strategist that can bring strategic stories to life for any audience? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS638b
Please also visit ww.air-recruitment.com.