Are you a Strong Digital Marketing Manager looking to deliver engaging campaigns? Working for a high profile membership organisation this is a permanent role paying up to 38K plus pension, generous holiday allowance and BUPA cover based in London 1 day a week and the rest remote working. This is a lovely team, passionate about the brand and work they represent.
· You will manage all social media, SEO, email marketing, landing pages, company websites and marketing databases.
· Developing and delivering omni channel marketing campaigns and write and share engaging content over all related channels, ensuring that any communications are sent out using brand guidelines Work with our content marketing specialists on content creation and distribution
· Design and manage the entire digital marketing department.
· Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
· Developing and delivering marketing campaigns via email and social media through writing and proofreading creative copy
· Updating, uploading and maintaining website copy as well as looking at data analytics
· Ability to (or willing to learn how) to create and edit podcasts and short videos
· Strong campaign knowledge, managing processes from end to end and able to work self sufficiently with 1 day in the London office and the rest from home.
· Excellent communications skills particularly written as well as by email, phone and importantly face to face with external agencies and internal stakeholders
· Experience in executing successful social media and email campaigns
· Knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
· Practical skills in creating email automation programmes and A/B testing scenarios
· Interest in understanding of the content and marketing opportunities to maximise impact
· MS Office skills plus Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign desirable)
· Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite)
· Ability to learn Content Management (Sitecore, Fuse, Higher Logic) and Email marketing systems (Adestra/ Click Dimensions)