Small Films are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager in driving growth of the business.
Your role will include a number of marketing activities focused around content creation; all with the express purpose of generating more leads and sales for the business.
If you want to join a forward-thinking company where inbound marketing through fantastic content is the primary driver of new business then look no further! We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for doing things bigger and better every single day. Join our family and grow as we grow.
Why would you want to work with us:
- Flexible working and work from home encouraged.
- Fun, close-knit team with excursions and after-work drinks.
- We’re growing fast so opportunities to grow with us.
- You can have the opportunity to learn, acquire new skills and grow as an individual.
- We’re a video agency with resources so you can push the boundaries of B2B marketing with stand-out content.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, full of beans and a self-starter.
Content Marketing including:
- Managing the Small Films Podcast.
- Working with freelancers to create video content.
- Writing blogs.
- Email marketing.
- Social Media content creation.
Outbound Marketing including:
- Email prospecting.
- Webinar and Event creation.
- CRM management.
- Good writing skills are essential.
- Ability to get to grips with new technology - we use a variety of platforms from Mailchimp to Zapier.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Essential - Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Desirable - 2 years of marketing employment experience.
Please send a CV and cover letter,