Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering strategic and creative to some of the world’s most admired Tech brands. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders to create change through creativity and we are growing quickly with notable recent wins. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
About the Role:
As Atomic develops its partnerships with a range of global leaders in B2B Tech, we are recruiting for a commercially focused B2B Group Account Director to drive growth, customer experience and operational excellence in key accounts. Tasked with managing our clients and growing relationships with customers like Salesforce, Stripe, Intel and Pluralsight, this role will suit an experienced, ambitious and customer-focused professional.
The Group Account Director will oversee the overall management, growth, and profitability of key client accounts. As such, they are tasked with understanding clients’ strategic needs, and developing solutions to meet them as well as providing inspiration and strategic vision to help customers meet their objectives.
As the agency develops new solutions for Tech marketers, we need empathetic and consultative client service leaders, who are adept at managing existing and developing new relationships and influencing senior marketing stakeholders.
Ultimately accountable for maximising client satisfaction and value, the Group Account Director will also be responsible for ensuring all agency teams work together to provide a consistent level of product and service delivery. The Group Account Director should possess a high level of financial acumen to manage business decisions associated with service delivery and client development.
To our clients:
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing client business
- Establish credibility as a business advisor to senior-level clients by demonstrating knowledge of their industry/market and making recommendations where you see opportunities
- Anticipate needs and identify trends that result in developing profitable solutions
- Establish and build personal and agency rapport with key client contacts, focusing on those at the senior level
- Conduct agency reviews and ensure that they effectively illustrate the agency's capabilities and successes in meeting client’s goals
- Develop and execute key account plans that identify client needs and map solutions and engagement activities accordingly
- Build client receptivity to innovative marketing solutions and gain senior/executive level client approval of new business proposals
- Possess in-depth understanding of financial status of accounts at all times
- Ensure appropriate resourcing on the account at all times and ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities amongst team members
- Ensure excellence in execution is delivered to all key clients
- Responsible for account profitability and maintaining income growth
- Advise clients on ways to use budgeted funds most efficiently
- Lead and mentor client service team members in furthering strategy on key accounts and provide assistance to each team member where needed
- Work with senior client service team members and key accounts to establish long-range goals and strategies for their business and increase revenues
- Report on client growth and engage members of the Leadership Team to assist in development efforts
- Experienced agency lead working in a fast-paced B2B environment with a focus on business development
- Minimum 6 years in B2B agency or similar client development role
- An experienced B2B marketer who has a proven track record of managing and developing key global tech clients
- A creative and strategic thinker who can think on their feet and develop solutions to meet and exceed client needs and objectives
- Experience working with and leading client service team members on fast-paced global accounts
If you are ready for the next step in your career and this role interests you, get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.