Marketing & Customer Insight Manager, Ipswich -
One of the largest players within the transport industry, with international offices and a huge workforce, are looking for a Marketing & Customer Insight Manager to join their established marketing time and centralise market intelligence and customer insight. You will be key in driving insight led marketing strategies and creating a central hub for market intelligence.
With excellent resources and a dynamic marketing team, it’s the perfect time to join and hit the ground running in this brand new role.
- A dynamic and fast learning Marketing and Customer Insights Manager, ideally coming from a very similar position, specifically within B2B
- Expert experience working within customer intelligence and market research
- A customer centric thinkers with demonstrable knowledge within customer journey, mapping and measurement
- A clear commercial mindset and hunger for progression and improvement
- Confident skills within data manipulation and interrogation
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Centralising the function for market intelligence and customer insight, initially with a global company wide audit
- You’ll be responsible for driving market research, collecting data and then executing analysis and reports. As such you’ll be presenting to key stakeholders and crucially, you’ll be influencing key company decisions
- Working with global teams to understand the business, the needs and the customer. You’ll have close relationships with the CRM team and a plethora of stakeholders
- Identifying and using segmentation to both grow and retain customers, driving campaigns that are targeted and measured
- Working with customer centricity at your core and providing vital recommendations for the business
- Proving core to not just the marketing, but full business and committing to driving the business strategy and marketing plans
Ts and Cs
We’re looking for candidates with evident customer insight and market intelligence experience and a through and through customer thinker.
Due to the location of their Ipswich based office, and global offices, this would be most commutable from those based in Colchester, Harwich, Clacton-on-Sea, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Haverhill, Thetford, Mildenhall and most parts of Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.