Great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading education organisation on a 6 month FTC
Exciting fixed term contract for a Marketing Manager to join a leading education organisation
£35,700 pro rata
6 months fixed term contract
I am working with a leading education organisation to find a Digital Marketing Manager to help the develop, manage and implement the marketing strategy for their products and resources across one of their education divisions. You will also be developing expertise and market strategy across specific consumer channels in order to increase brand awareness, sales revenue, and market share.
- Ensuring all activity is effective and generates maximum return on investment.
- Analysis of customer and market information and identification of target markets and market opportunities to inform sales and marketing plans and to feed into resource decision making.
- Working collaboratively with vendors, sales managers, and other functions from initial product to rollout and throughout the life of the product, contributing to the development of commercially successful publishing.
- Working closely with sales, ensuring they have the tools and support to meet sale targets and respond to market conditions.
- Delegating, managing, and monitoring work set to external agencies and freelancers in order to deliver plans effectively and on schedule.
- Marketing experience at Campaign Manager level
- Experience of digital marketing and marketing digital product
- Experience of managing a budget
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload with maximum attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to help delivery engaging product campaigns in a fast paced environment, as well as working with a lovely team. This role would best suit a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager. If you are immediately available or contract is ending soon, please reach out [mailto:] or call 01865 972130.