Events Manager (6 month FTC), Newmarket -
The Company – Events Manager – 6 Month FTC, immediate start
Our client is a non-profit organisation who acts as a voice to act on behalf of businesses to help shape government policies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to manage and implement various events and execute impactful event marketing campaigns to increase engagement.
If this fixed 6-month contract that provides flexible hybrid working sounds ideal for you, then please apply today!
The Role – Event Manager – 6 Month FTC, immediate start
You will be required to deliver both commercial and non-commercial events, digitally and face-to-face.
The main duties of this role include:
- Effectively delivering and coordinating various events
- Supporting other members of the Events team
- Carry out necessary planning, research, and marketing campaigns
- Arranging and negotiating with both suppliers and venues
- Implementing assigned events, in a timely manner and within the agreed budgets
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong experience working within event management
- A degree or equivalent in a related subject
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Experience in managing budgets and expenditure
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.