Job opportunity for Digital Content Designer - Permanent - £42-£50k - Glasgow but can be remote
Your new company
Charity making a tangible difference to communities throughout the UK. Organisation is based in Glasgow but have offices across the UK.
Your new role
The Digital Content Designer will facilitate the design and development of user centred services. Identify and match user needs with the best possible information and transaction-based content formats.
Your work will include creating, changing, a transaction, product or single piece of content across many digital and offline channels. You will ensure the right content is shown to a user in the best format and at the right place.
Your new team mates include User Researchers, Service Designers and User Experience (UX) Designers.
What You'll need to succeed
- Skilled in data analytics
- Experienced in User-centred design approach
- Skilled content writer for digital platforms
- Experienced in Content management systems to publish content
- Awareness of lifecycle management
- Office 365, Teams and Trello experience
- Ability to respond and adapt to relevant technological advances
- Strong attention to detail
What you'll get in return
A variety of Employee benefits exist with this team including salary progression, health and wellbeing benefits, competitive pension plans and employee discount scheme not to mention the competitive £42-50k starting salary.