Access Partnership is the world’s leading provider of tech policy solutions dedicated to opening markets for technology and leading countries to technology on terms that are fair and lasting.
We shape national, regional and international policies to ensure a fair, long-lasting environment for technology that drives growth. Our teams in six offices across the globe uniquely mix policy and technical expertise to drive outcomes for clients operating at the intersection of technology, data and connectivity.
We’ve supported company growth, governmental reform, and multilateral change for more than 20 years, giving clients a clear view of national regulatory landscapes, laws and policy trends, along with the means to access and influence them.
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Manager. You will work closely with the CMO, and Chief Business Development Officer and will take responsibility developing and implementing new marketing strategies to generate increased revenue, ensuring that Access Partnership is the go-to brand in C-suites for Fair Tech policy, government affairs and related innovation.
What We Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work with the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all staff. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
In this role you will make a direct and important contribution to the success of the company’s marketing/growth function and will:
· Execute marketing and brand strategy across the business, working with key stakeholders across the globe
· Take a global view and open-minded approach to generate new customer leads
· Organise marketing events such as webinars and podcasts
· Plan and manage our Social Media presence and manage and create appropriate content for a variety of channels
· Monitor industry trends and apply learnings to support company growth
· Create optimal channels to meet and communicate with prospective clients.
· Act on insights and influence the development roadmap based on industry trends.
· Optimise the use of web analytics and review content engagement levels.
· Contribute to and manage multi-channel client acquisition strategies & campaigns through internal collaboration.
And you would bring insight and direction through a combination of prior experience, data insight and innovation strategies.
Skills and Experience
· 5 years in comparable roles, with at least 2 years’ experience in a consultancy, professional services or B2B organisation
· Demonstrable hands-on experience in developing and executing successful growth strategies
· Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in-line with company objectives
· Strong Communication, persuasion and organisational skills
· An understanding of international cultural dynamics and communications.
· Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrate experience in or keen interest in the Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) and/or telecommunications sectors
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
· Fluency in another language would be a plus