Campaign Marketing Manager, Bishop's Stortford -
The Company – Campaign Marketing Manager
A global pioneering software organisation at the cutting edge of their field are seeking a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their established marketing team of 7 in the UK.
This role requires a B2B software/SaaS background within Campaign Marketing, so if you do not have this background unfortunately your application will not be considered.
The Role – Campaign Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, this is a brand-new position working with the support of the team with a number of key responsibilities:
- Conceptualise, develop and executing multi-channels campaigns, with end-to-end management for vendors.
- Plan and develop the yearly campaign calendar for the purpose of driving awareness, lead generation and maximising engagement.
- Own deliverable, analysis campaign performance and KPIs.
- Produce lead generation campaigns using inbound and outbound tactics to support to sales team.
Requirements – Campaign Marketing Manager
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity joining an incredible global business with an ideas-driven and voices heard focus, you will:
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing heavily focused on campaigns across lead generation and awareness, with end-to-end management abilities.
- Have a background in B2B software/SaaS – this is essential.
- Ideally have a marketing degree or relevant qualification, but experience and background is more important.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams.
This role offers 3-4 days remote working per week, with the rest in their offices near Bishops Stortford. Easily commutable from Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Brentwood, Cheshunt, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth, Stevenage, Royston, Watford, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Enfield, and other areas of Hertfordshire, Essex and south Cambs.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.