Digital Producer, Work from home – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This digital creative agency are going great guns right now! They need a Digital Producer to support with high-end digital ad campaigns, online videos, web and mobile builds (via Agile and Waterfall) and whatever else comes your way.
This Digital Producer will thrive on taking projects from initial client briefing through to launch, setting the pace and calling the shots. This Digital Producer will be well organised, resourceful and solutions focused. You will be instinctively commercial and have a zeal for driving value for clients and the agency.
This Digital Producer will have strong core project management skills (in both Waterfall and Agile) as well as energy, flexibility and passion for creating great work and delivering excellence to clients that sets you apart.
If you are looking for a job where you can make a big difference and feel a part of something special, then we’re off to a good start.
Here’s what this Digital Producer will do:
- Kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting and reporting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Here’s what we want from the Digital Producer:
- 4+ years of experience producing high-end digital ad campaigns, online videos, web and mobile builds (via Agile and Waterfall) and whatever else comes your way – leading projects from proposal to an actual end product.
- Integrated skills – great knowledge of other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital, social and broadcast/film.
- A genuine passion for creativity and innovation – pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results
- The ability to think not just in projects but in partnerships, developing strong client, supplier and internal relationships.
- A true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, disciplines, and time zones.
Here’s the “The Perks” for this Digital Producer
• 100% flexible working (work from home, the office, or a bit of both)
• Private medical insurance for you and your family
• Salary-sacrifice dental plan
• Life Assurance at 4 times salary
• Full pension
• Loan scheme (if you need some financial help)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free eye tests
• And we’re working towards B-Corp status, so this is just the beginning…
Are you the smart and organised Digital Producer we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference AP957j
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com