Senior Account Executive, London -
Our client is an incredibly exciting global consumer PR agency based in Central London. They work with some of the biggest brands running big campaigns across the PR space, with a hugely talented UK team of more than 50.
If you’re looking for the buzz of a highly respected London agency with hybrid working opportunities, this is the one for you.
The working week will be a split between home and office working.
- Deliver end to end PR campaigns
- Creating highly engaging press releases
- Driving social media outreach
- Building relationships with media and journalists, as well as some influencer outreach
- Supporting the wider team with content campaigns
- 2-3 years agency experience
- Evident experience within PR and content creation
- A collaborative working ethic
- Good communications skills and ability to manage relationships
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their London based office, with hybrid working this is commutable from those in Central London and Greater London, close to the Central and Victoria Lines, as well as both Kings Cross and Liverpool Street Stations.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.