Copywriter, Central London, Up to £35k dependent on experience.
Looking for a friendly, fun agency to be a part of? This agency has everything you are looking for.
They’re a knowledgeable bunch with some great integrated campaigns in the pipeline. As Copywriter you’ll be responsible for creating engaging copy, for well-known charitable clients, to help make the world a better place.
This Copywriter role is all about persuading people to act on some of the world’s biggest issues. You’ll be creating campaigns for some of the UK’s best-loved charities, most prestigious universities and largest membership bodies. This Copywriter will be coming up with bold, creative concepts – as well as writing immaculate, compelling copy that changes minds.
This Copywriter will have the chance to join up with an ambitious agency who want their
ideas to break the mould. As part of the team of creatives you’ll have the chance to grow quickly,
working on fundraising and brand campaigns across a range of media.
This Copywriter will ideally have the following:
- A talented, conceptual copywriter who is buzzing with ideas
- Able to write immaculate copy – long and short – under pressure, in a range of voices and genres
- A proactive multi-tasker who can organise and balance a busy schedule
- A confident presenter who knows how to sell an idea
- Experienced in, or full of opinions about, the charity sector and fundraising
Whether you’re looking to enter the agency world as a Junior Copywriter or whether you have a few years of experience on your back, this agency is open to all applications.
This Copywriter will also be able to enjoy benefits such as:
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure over Christmas
- A pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
This Copywriter will also have the luxury of predominantly working from home Monday to Friday, with the office being used key meetings, face-to-face catch ups and occasional work.
If this sounds like the perfect Copywriter role for, please do get in touch referencing job reference