We are delighted to be partnering once again with a true Northern success story. A large consumer brands group with a number of different business areas and a strong reputation for career progression and growth.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Packaging Manager will:
- Project manage the Own Brand and Branded conceptual and artwork projects from initial brief to print production and launch
- Oversee annual packaging and POS project requirements, to ensure smooth management of regular and bespoke projects with the critical path and budgets, especially during peak times
- Be the main point of contact for external and internal customers for own brand / brand projects
- Manage other business areas - sales / marketing - in anything packaging and artwork related
- Work very closely with the Internal Artworker to co-ordinate projects and ensure briefs are delivered accurately and on time
- For Own Brand projects, work with nominated agencies to manage artwork through their systems and provide an exceptional service for certain retailers
- Manage and monitor overall artwork process to deliver improved service and minimise cost
- Co-ordinate with Supply Chain to maintain production availability
- Sign off proofs received from printers for Own Brand and Brand
- Co-ordinate with Technical to ensure all information is accurate and approve
- Work closely with print suppliers to ensure best in class packaging outputs
- Manage and monitor the artwork budget on a monthly basis by account
- Attend customer meetings to understand specific artwork requirements.
The new Packaging Manager will have a strong track record in end-to-end packaging and project management. You could be already client side in a consumer goods manufacturer or in agency with relevant clients. Exceptional communication skills, relationship-building skills and attention to detail are a must.