Senior Account Manager/ Account Director- Up to £50,000- Leading PR Agency
Your new company
This is a leading PR Agency servicing client across B2B and B2C sectors in the United Kingdom. They have a growing team in the UK and are looking for a PR Manager to join the leadership board.
Your new role
As a PR Manager/Director, you will be responsible for:
- Building consumer-facing, and consumer-relevant press relations activities working autonomously
- Exploring proactive and reactive earned media coverage opportunities for the company
- Link PR campaigns between key markets and marketing/products for timely promotions and media activities
- Dealing with media requests in a timely fashion
- Maintaining crisis communications
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have prior External Communications experience with the outsourced services industry, ideally in Travel or Hospitality. A true leadership position, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of people management with the ability to influence and manage a complex set of key stakeholders. Due to the nature of my clients culture this role will be highly demanding and fast paced which candidates must consider before applying.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary up to £50,000 and a full competitive remuneration package including a discretionary-related bonus. There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.