Global Communications Assistant role in law firm, great opportunity for a junior marketer with some exposure to comms in a B2B environment. London based. Initial 12 month FTC. Salary up to £27,000.
This international leading law firm is looking for a Global Communications Assistant to join its team working in its London office. As a Communications Assistant, your role will involve external communications, brand management, internal communications and digital responsibilities. You will be given the opportunity to work internationally, liaising with the wider Communications and Global BD teams, as well as other business support functions globally. You also will get full exposure to all fee-earners across the firm. This will be an initial 12 month FTC, but could be extended, and will give fantastic exposure to global comms work.
The Global Communications Assistant will be:
- Working with the graphic designer to ensure materials are on brand;
- Supporting internal comms campaigns through publishing of alerts, etc.;
- Updating the website regularly, including content, imagery and SEO;
- Uploading new articles, press releases and profile pages;
- Maintaining the legal directories planner;
- Creating first drafts of Chambers and Legal 500 reports.
This role would suit a junior marketer who has some B2B experience and would like to specialise in comms. Or perhaps a comms assistant, looking to get global exposure! You should have a good understanding of social media, and knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign and content management systems (CMS) would be strongly advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.