Marketing Communications Specialist/Manager
Up to £35k
Remote working mostly, with regular visit to offices in Berkshire
Fabulous opportunity to work with a leading charity in a permanent marketing communications manager role, within a growing team.
Summary of the role
Raising awareness and engaging with this great charity’s audiences including staff and volunteers, supporters and the whole community from researchers and healthcare professionals to members, individuals and families.
Creating communications that are consistent with the charity brand, delivered on time and to budget and promoting the charity’s services and highlighting its expertise.
- Creating high-quality marketing communications materials and content, from creation of copy, editing, proofing and design through to completion and delivery.
- Ensuring all marketing communications and content are consistent with the charity brand, tone of voice, positioning and key messages and act as a point of editorial and brand control for outputs from other departments across the charity to ensure consistency.
- Undertaking the design of a range of materials, ideally using InDesign, working with external designers and printers where appropriate in accordance with agreed plan and budget.
- Developing and managing the creation of content and assets including photography, video, quotes and stories to illustrate the charity’s work and impact, liaising with celebrities, ambassadors, members of the community as well as external designers, photographers and other external agencies and professionals as required.
- Working with the marketing team, reporting to Head of Marketing & Communications.
Qualification and experience:
A creative marketing and communications specialist with the skills and experience to deliver a wide range of engaging, high-quality communications and content tailored for all audiences. A strong flair for design and branding and a highly organised approach will be essential.
- Outstanding communicator and a strong flair for design and creative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Achievement oriented with a pro-active approach to meeting challenging targets and overcoming obstacles
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritise conflicting demands
- Positive disposition and self-motivation.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing communications role essential
- Demonstrable expertise in writing, editing, communication and creative skills
- Knowledge of InDesign desirable
- Ability to analyse, report and present
- Relevant professional qualifications
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG - 510
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.