Your new company
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
Your new role
Accountable for the digital experience of the brand, executed through web, social, email and a range of proprietary and market leading digital tools. Keeping up to date with the latest trends, strategies and best practice in digital marketing to deliver a world class customer experience to the partners and prospects. Responsible for a direct report and accountable for reporting against a set of KPIs to evidence delivering a strong digital experience. You will be communicating across many different departments and levels across the wider business, supporting finance promotions requests and seeking necessary approvals from compliance before publication.
- Ensure the CX across our digital channels provides the best customer journey. Collect data from these channels to develop strategies to increase retention,improve adoption and conversion. Tools as but not limited to, Artesian, PartnerZone, ShowPad, Corporate/Local websites, SharePoint
- Advise the Marketing team of trends and behaviours
- Act as a coach and promote best practices across web, social, email & tools
Line Management of one direct report: Marketing Assistant
- Coach and promote learning with the team/business
- Effective reporting on team performance and achievements
- Timely management of projects with regular reporting to senior stakeholders
- Manage senior stakeholders' expectations
- Overview, track and report project expenses
Web & Social
- Ensuring all websites act as effective lead generation and brand awareness tools by deploying best in class web design and SEO methods
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness and lead generation through our social channels through organic or paid media
- Promote best practices and ensure communications are in line with the Group guidelines
- Collaborate and report with the Corporate Marketing and Communications teams
- Ownership of HubSpot platform ensuring it is used fully to support account acquisition, growth and retention objectives
- Acting as subject matter expert in email marketing and as content distributor
- Ensure all activity is fully compliant with GDPR
- Ensuring all platforms are managed in line with Group guidelines and compliance
- Supporting the Marketing or/and Transformation Projects team on other projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a min of 5 years experience working in digital marketing. A background in financial services is essential and experience with the FCA and the ASA/CAP Code
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in B2B channel marketing
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably MS Dynamics
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferable
- Expert knowledge of using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, web analytic, SEO, CMS tools
- Experience of line management
- Foundational knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
What you'll get in return
There are a number of great benefits that sit alongside the salary and annual bonus. These include company pension, 25 days holiday, income protection, life assurance and multiple flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.