Your new company
In this role this is achieved primarily through influence and profile gained amongst stakeholders including across the NHS and both London-wide and local politicians.
The Programme is an exciting project that will radically change the way we deliver services to patients through establishing a new model for our operational estate.
The project is more than just about estates, it is catalyst to improving so much about the way in which we deliver care for our patients and in providing our people with a great place to work.
A stakeholder and public affairs specialist who, reporting to the Director of strategy with a dotted line to the Head of External Communications, delivers pro-active and re-active stakeholder communications for the programme and will devise and lead on the communications plan for the programme to deliver communications that support the organisation's corporate objectives in respect of the programme.
Your new role
- Leading on the achievement of the Service's modernisation communication strategy, through achieving personal targets and modernisation comms team objectives.
- Working with colleagues across the Trust as appropriate to improve relationships with key local stakeholders, and develop processes for recording and reporting on modernisation engagement.
- Providing accurate and comprehensive briefings on the modernisation programme within agreed timescales in response to requests from key stakeholders, e.g. NHSE England, Mayor's Office, London Assembly and other bodies.
- Carrying out all PDR appraisals with staff within timescales and in line with policy.
- To liaise with staff and managers, as well as representatives from other organisations
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and
evaluating stakeholder communications strategies at a senior level in a complex organisation
- Understanding of media relations and internal communications and how these different communications aspects interrelate
- Ability to process complex and sensitive information and reframe this into messages and action that fits within the corporate narrative for the organisation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at senior level in partner agencies within the NHS, emergency sector, third sector and commercial sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.