Your new company
Working for the NHS
Your new role
- To support staff engagement and involvement with the Trust's vision and strategy through the
- delivery of engaging, compelling and informative internal communications activities.
- Experience of working in a busy communications related environment, who will help to maintain and improve internal communication and staff engagement, which will contribute to the successful overall
- performance by helping to deliver the organisation's vision and strategy.
- This role is responsible for a range of internal communications deliverables including
- drafting articles and internal news releases, management and maintenance of internal
- communications templates and tools
- Support the delivery of various internal communications, design/visual identity and staff recognition projects and programmes as required
- Utilise your excellent writing and relationship management skills, to work to tight deadlines and be highly organised.
- To brief and advise managers on internal communications techniques to support wider staff engagement and communications, having strong presentation skills and expertise of handling complex, sensitive or confidential information in a confident and experienced manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of media, PR / campaigns, digital design media, staff
recognition programmes and the close alignment with internal
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and evaluating internal
communications strategies / plans / activities.
- The ability to handle challenging situations or incidents and approach
related internal communications advice in a pragmatic and professional
manner, which may require challenging conversations with colleagues
and stakeholders at all levels.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.