This award-winning famous agency is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative mid-weight Communications Planner to work on a flagship account. The Planner will understand and fuse customer insights, business challenges, brand narratives and media into cohesive plans.
The successful applicant will need to quickly immerse themselves in the automotive category and be comfortable researching and using data to put together plans and presentations.
This role would most likely suit a candidate with proven experience of working within the media or communications planning discipline preparing and delivering media or communications planning to clients either as a planner or account management professional.
This is an opportunity to work on the agency's flagship account in the fully integrated set-up. The agency is a true partner to the client which it achieves via a dedicated, integrated, multidisciplinary team bringing together media planning, strategy, creative and account management.
This collaborative combination means that the agency is able to deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time, in the right format and increase consumer engagement achieving better sales results.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A problem solver that gets how communications planning and media works and can demonstrate ability and experience of:
- Dissecting briefs – research, data and competitor analysis
- Planning and dissecting customer journeys, messaging and phasing
- Developing multi-channel planning (through the line planning)
- Need somebody that’s digitally fluent but not myopic. The right person will get how digital media fits into a broader communications framework and will be equally comfortable talking about other media, too
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Curious about the client’s business and sales challenges to get to know their brand and understand their objectives
- Work with creative and media to produce cohesive briefs and integrated plans to bring success to campaigns
- Write and present concise and pithy briefs, plans and strategy to senior staff members and client
- Analyse and report on campaigns working with the data and media teams
The salary for this role is up to £45k.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send us your CV today!