Head of Digital PR
Remote with some visits to Bristol
£40k-55k plus opportunity for share options and a Board opportunity
Head of Digital PR to join a global digital agency with an office in Bristol who specialise in SEO and PPC.
Due to continued growth, this role - Head of Digital PR - is a brand-new position and a brand-new offering for their clients. You can live anywhere in the UK as they offer fully remote working, but you would need to visit the Bristol office once or twice a month.
- Define the service offering for digital PR and establish key processes
- Work with the Head of SEO and Account Directors to ensure Digital PR and link building activities are aligned with client objectives and deliver success
- Undertake audience and competitor research to identify content themes and formats that appeal to brand’s target audience and online publishers and establish outreach targets.
- Create a range of tactics such as campaign-based link-building, newsjacking, social media seeding etc. to secure coverage for client brands.
- Develop relationships with relevant journalists and publications to secure coverage and backlinks achieving client KPIs.
- Evaluate campaign success and report back to clients.
- Initially, you will be required to be very hands-on with the planning and delivery of Digital PR campaigns for your clients. Longer term, you will build a (remote/international) team to develop and grow the offering
- A B2B background in traditional PR and SEO content marketing.
- Ideally with an agency background managing multiple accounts and campaigns
- Have experience of running campaigns from initial ideation, through to managing asset build, promotion, and reporting.
- Be able to demonstrate previous success using digital PR to secure backlinks from high authority and relevant websites.
- Have previous team management experience
- A journalism or SaaS background would be interesting too.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG - 567
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.