Digital Coordinator - Swaffham, Norfolk - Permanent - Up to £25000 pa DOE + other great benefits
Your new company
A Norfolk-based travel company that specialises in escorted holidays for single travellers throughout the world, are currently searching for a Digital Coordinator to manage their data and CRM strategy.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the development of the bespoke CMS system, data management and analysis, email marketing and providing graphic design support.
- Developing and maintaining the company website, focusing on delivering a high-quality customer experience
- Managing and prioritising departmental requests for both front and backend development, liaising with our external web agency to arrange quotes, deadlines and timelines
- Developing the existing CMS, providing solutions and creating opportunities for future business-use
- Dealing with online brochure requests and holiday bookings
- Training relevant staff on how to add content on to our website and to use our internal CMS
- Uploading editing and amending our digital brochures
- Compiling databases for various brochure mailings
- Maintaining and managing the marketing database
- Creating marketing emails, website banners & campaign creative to use on our website, advertising, and social media platforms
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role, you will need previous experience at managing data and CMS systems.
An understanding of assembling email campaigns and creating content would be beneficial.
You will be interested in all areas of Digital Marketing, especially Social Media management and will have excellent project management skills.
It is desirable to have graphic design experience, with knowledge of Canva or Adobe Suite.
What you'll get in return
This is a busy, varied and permanent role and is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit team.
Competitive Salary up to £25,000 per annum
Training & development opportunities
Monday - Friday, based in the Swaffham office full-time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.