UX Designer / UX Manager, Permanent role, Coventry/Warwick, Higher Education, up to £40,927
Your New Company
You will be a part of a Team with a culture fit like no other that spans across the entire organisation. My client is an extremely reputable University based in the Midlands with flexible working, upskilling opportunities and they are extremely innovative in their approach. I have placed multiple candidates within different teams and different levels within the organisation and my candidate is now the hiring/line manager!
- Are you a talented UX professional with a passion for user-centred design?
- You will be responsible for continuing to develop our UX strategy and improving the way they do things across our large digital marketing and communications portfolio. Your focus will be on user interaction and will involve UI design, and elements of implementation.
- In your day-to-day work, you will work closely with other digital professionals and internal stakeholders to embed user-centred design thinking into our work. You will work with our Marketing Insight team to conduct user research and map user journeys and embed learning throughout our team. You will run design workshops to share your insight with other colleagues and lead them in developing wireframes as a group. You will then apply your technical expertise to help refine ideas and develop low- and high-fidelity prototypes for testing.
- In every project, you will bring our focus back to user needs. We are working in an increasingly agile and iterative way, and there will be times when you are the lead on quicker projects too: you will need to be able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information and apply your expertise and best practice to create quick solutions.
- You will manage a UX Executive, who will support you and the rest of the digital team. You will be responsible for overseeing their work, keeping in touch, mentoring, and guiding them to improve their skills and outputs.
What you'll get in return
As a valued member of staff you will have access to a wide range of benefits along with excellent learning and development opportunities. The post holder will be entitled to:
- Flexible hybrid working and hours
- Guaranteed salary increments
- Medical care
- Discounted food
- Generous annual leave Recognition schemes
- Reduced gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent pension scheme
- Study vouchers
- Work/life balance
If this role suits you, or someone in your network please get in touch. The role is hybrid working in the Coventry/Warwick area, extremely flexible but must be commutable for circa 2 days per week.
Apply here or contact Veronica Hardaker directly with your cv asap to make the shortlist.