Brand new CRM and BD Executive role in a Boutique law firm, managing their key account management and client listening programme. London based. Salary up to £35,000.
This boutique law firm, specialising in Private Client, Commercial and Entrepreneurs, is growing their BD and marketing team and looking to bring in a CRM and BD Executive. The role will take ownership of their Key Account Programme and implement a Client Listening strategy. The firm are small but have big ideas and this role will be detrimental in developing their business.
The CRM and BD Executive will:
- Manage the Key Account Programme, including developing the strategy and carrying out tracking.
- Implement a firm-wide Client Listening Programme, especially focusing on the Commercial practice
- Analysing client feedback and presenting to the firm, including Board level
- Assisting the BD team in client research, campaigns, and pitches
- Supporting in the implementation of a new CRM system
The role would suit a client development assistant looking to step up or perhaps a BD professional looking to specialise and become client facing. Candidates will ideally have experience within professional services or legal, or perhaps FS. Candidates need to be strong communicators, both written and verbally as the role will work closely with senior members of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.