Stakeholder Manager required in Eastleigh for initial 6 month contract. £35,000. Liaising at a high level.
Your new company
Your new role
New post Stakeholder Manager - reports into Head of Partnerships
- Deputise for Head of Partnerships and External Relationship when required
- Development and successful delivery of stakeholder engagement plans (draft communication, opportunities, briefings, visits) - relationship management support
- Stakeholder communication - newsletter
- Management of all VIP visits on behalf of Chiefs office - Civic, government and commercial VIPS
- Partnership due diligence - desktop research
- Recording stakeholder insight and summary analysis - CRM
- Sharing intelligence with relevant areas of the service
- Internal stakeholder resource creation - presentations
- Internal training - advice and guidance
- Recognition Engagement events planning and delivery - Graduations, Medal award ceremonies, Armistice.
- Staff Recognition - Management of procedures and processes, draft recognition content
This is a busy and demanding role and would need positive, confident and resilient candidate who thrives working in an environment where they will speak to a wide variety of people internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in a similar role, liaising with a wide variety of people internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
This is a newly created role and creates a great opportunity to shape the future of this organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.