Client Manager, Central London / Remote – £33 - £41k DOE plus 20% bonus and benefits
This agency is the UK’s leading shopper media business. They offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. Are you the ambitious and smart Client Manager they need to bolster their already successful team?
The outline of this Client Manager role:
- Manage a team of 1-2 direct reports, nurturing their professional development and embodiment of the agency’s values
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic stakeholders, building relationships with either supplier brands or key client partners to ensure they are understanding their needs and identifying ways to help them achieve their goals
- Oversee outbound content for clients, including media recommendation, evaluation results and insights
- Work with your team to develop high quality written marketing proposals that clearly outline the campaign strategy and tell a coherent story to their clients
- Support the generation and delivery of new business to ensure they hit their growth targets
- Be an essential team member in company-wide miscellaneous projects which further support business development
What we’re looking for in this Client Manager:
- Experience of development, execution and evaluation of multiple projects
- Experience delivering growth in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience in a client-facing marketing role, ideally within the retail or media sector
- People management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to provide outstanding client service
Are you the fantastic Client Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS631b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.