Senior Content Manager / Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter
We're searching for a Senior Content Manager / Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter for a very high-profile US consumer healthtech/wellness brand (App and web based) who's recent multi-$100m funding round positions them to localise their service across new European and Global territories and enter new markets.
They have over 30M customers and growing rapidly, and incredible, rich content is at the heart of the offering. The Senior Content Manager / Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter role involves creating and localising compelling health, wellness & fitness articles and content for the UK market.
This is a rare opportunity with a high-profile consumer wellness service with a proven product market fit and significant funding.
The Senior Content Manager / Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter will:
- Create and maintain the processes and standards to localize content from its source, US English for a UK audience. This will involve hands-on copy writing as well as working with a content team
- Build and own the international content experimentation roadmap, working with copywriting resources as needed to create and test new content across text, audio and/or video
- Define the best tools and approaches (vendors, freelancers, in-house) for adapting content to a UK audience. Manage these relationships, workflows, and budgets
- Work with our Head of Content to figure out UK content strategy best integrates within the broader content team
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams as an SME on content operations. Help define requirements for immediate tooling needs as well as provide input on how our systems should evolve to automate workflows and scale to more locales at high quality
Candidate for the Senior Content Manager / Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter role must have:
- Strong content production experience, including 3+ years in copywriting
- Ability to write well-researched content quickly, that catches attention, retains interest, encourages continued engagement, and forms a relationship with users
- A passion for making the science of psychology and habit formation accessible to a broad consumer audience. Preferred background in health sciences, psychology, or behaviour change and journalism, and experience in education or curriculum
- Creativity - can take a single goal, concept, or idea and conceptualize several approaches and formats to communicate it (ex. short-form, long-form, language, analogies, teaching through questions, visuals, etc)
- Flexible - can write consistent, on-brand content, as well as content in different tones and for different audiences
- Experience managing the creation of content across written and audio formats. Video experience is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing and using data to inform decisions and content strategy
- Strong user instincts and empathy and experience design, user research, product, and engineering to iterate on ideas to benefit end users
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work internally across content and technical teams as well as externally with vendors
- Experience with translation management systems preferred, content management systems, video/audio localisation tools
- UK based, UK native speaker preferred
Intelligent People are a specialist Senior Content Manager recruitment agency.