Client Manager, Central London – Up to £80k dependent on experience plus bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a busy digital / CRM consultancy working with big names across a range of industries. Here, you’ll be a Client Manager in a friendly client-services team, working with clients on CRM and digital strategy and campaigns. If you’re looking for a Client Manager role working with data and CRM, this is the perfect role for you.
The Client Manager who joins them will be working on a portfolio of key clients in the Financial, Retail and Leisure sectors and deliver against commercial, strategic, and client satisfaction targets. The Client Manager role involves:
1. Building, managing and developing client relationships and understanding their marketing strategies
2. Development of account plans and solutions to your clients’ strategies
3. Growing the breadth and depth of services provided to your clients
4. Overseeing the delivery of projects (from simple data delivery, CRM and Digital Marketing to complex technology, analytical or strategy projects)
5. Leading client facing meetings and drafting commercial documents and proposals.
This Client Manager will be working at a senior level to understand their clients’ business needs and work collaboratively across internal teams to deliver best in class solutions.
This Client Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Build and manage client relationships at all levels
• Gain an understanding of your client’s different business divisions and be the trusted partner who will provide solutions to their marketing needs and strategies
• Develop, maintain and deliver against an account plan
• Co-creating a client roadmap which you will be responsible to deliver
• Leading Quarterly business reviews and ensuring they are though provoking and innovative
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities across the integrated marketing product range
• Show YOY revenue growth on your accounts
• Be responsible for your account commercials and profitability
• Co-ordinate internal teams and SME’s to ensure we are always providing value and are the trusted and innovative partner
• Oversee the delivery of projects by managing the internal cross-functional teams, including dedicated client teams and subject matter experts
• Review delivery against the client’s SLA; take ownership of all client reporting internally and externally; for example: forecasts, burn, status, etc.
Your skills and experience:
• Strong communication skills and ability to effectively manage Senior level client relationships
• Proactive individual who has a solution-focused mindset
• Passionate about delivering quality work for your clients
• Detail orientated
• Solid understanding of data, martech, and digital marketing
• A background in consultative selling
• Commercial management including revenue forecasting experience ideal
• A desire to work with as part of a team
• Strong organisation and facilitation skills
• Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills
• Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• The ability to absorb information and learn quickly. You are a logical thinker that connects the dots and always strives to proactively identify risks or issues that could impede delivery
If you think you’re the Client Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting AP969d.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/