Midweight Digital Designer, London, Up to £40k DOE
This fantastic Digital agency is growing rapidly and the need a Midweight Digital Designer to help them deliver and implement high quality design solutions for a wide range of creative expressions, including brand framework, design, digital design, motion and more.
The successful Midweight Digital Designer will be overlooking work across a wide range of creative tasks and projects, some with fixed client objectives and firm deliverables, while others will require you to be more flexible, experimenting with different styles and approaches. You’ll also be mentoring and guiding junior members of the team, sharing your knowledge and expertise to help develop the skills of the whole creative team.
The perfect Midweight Digital Designer will be someone with an eye for the detail and a drive for exceptional quality when it comes to your own creative outputs, you’ll be focused on honing your craft, and delivering impeccable creative solutions for clients.
The successful Midweight Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Be a key team player through all project phases from concept through to the final handover of files
- Liaise with other members of the creative and project team to help deliver to successful outcomes
- Contribute ideas, set up and run, and regularly attend events and initiatives
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team
- Show an impressive conceptual outlook, thinking both literally and laterally to produce original and transformative ideas, push creative boundaries and challenge the status-quo
- Interpreting and developing conceptual ideas in line with the creative brief and clients’ objectives
This Midweight Digital Designer will also have the following experience/skills:
- Show a strong understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design,
- Full understanding of designing across a variety of viewports, technologies and touchpoints
- Be passionate about creating experiences that are driven by how and why people use products and interact with experience
- Understand the role of wireframes and confidently design against them
- An understanding of current branding trends, both offline and online
- Proficient in Adobe Creative programs (Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign)
- Master of Sketch and/or Adobe XD and/or Figma
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel and Principle
- Familiarity and understanding of best practice user experience and accessibility standards
- Strong working knowledge of word-processing (Microsoft Office) and presentation software including Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint.
If this Midweight Digital Designer role sounds like it suits you down to a T, please get in touch quoting job reference SP062.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com