Your new role
- Owning the social media strategy, implementation, and analysis, supported by the Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Leading from the front, overseeing the Junior Executive and apprentice.
- Supporting the planning and implementing the 2021 & 2022 marketing plan.
- Development of both external and internal communications across traditional and digital media, in line with the overall business strategy
- Keeping the brands in check across the group and ensuring the brand values are instilled throughout
- Assistance with any other online or offline communications events and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix, trends, analysis, and best practice
- Experience within a B2B/B2C marketing environment
- Knowledge and experience of campaign planning and understanding of strategy deployment
- A passion for brand and innovation
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident communicator, with the ability to work across multiple departments
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to navigate through a range of changing situations, whilst juggling multiple priorities.
What you'll get in return
- Annual Holiday entitlement + Bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.