PR Account Executive, Welwyn Garden City -
An award-winning agency based in rural Hertfordshire (think Pinterest barn conversions and visits from the teams pets, cats and dogs may I add) are looking for a creative PR Account Executive to join their innovative team.
With four days in the office, one from home and great home working resources, it’s an exciting time to join.
- You’ll need at least 2 years agency experience and a passion for all things communications
- With evident PR skills and a background creating press releases, liaising with the media and managing projects end to end
- A background within retail and leisure, or local government
- A bubbly and confident personality with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships
- Creating high quality press releases, taking from brief and carried through to delivery
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients, within the consumer space, both in person and over digital communications, constantly keeping relationships fresh and positive
- Contributing to the producing PR plans for clients and managing budgets
- Supporting with the development of marketing plans for clients and working closely with the wider agency team to ensure smoothest delivery of client marketing, PR and event activities
- Liaising with external stakeholders to deliver any printed materials
- Demonstrating confident people skills with new business pitches
Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office, this position may be of interest to candidates commuting from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Hertford, Cambridge, London, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Letchworth, Royston and Hitchin.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.