Brand Manager, Ipswich -
An established FMCG organisation, with a collection of global brands, are on the look out for a Brand Manager to join the team and act as brand champion for the brands.
You’ll be joining a growing team, with an innovative product range and impressive office space.
This role will have you office based 5 days a week, offering a dynamic and sizeable marketing team and excellent resources.
As Brand Manager for a leading FMCG company, your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the brand management and stewardship for the brands across UK and some international markets
- Developing and delivering multi-channel marketing strategies to grow brand awareness and positioning
- Managing marketing budgets and maximising potential and profitability
- Working with wider departments to support brand marketing delivery
- Driving reports and analysis of marketing activities, competitors and current trends
Working closely with stakeholders and the wider team, your experience will be:
- At least 4 years’ experience working within a consumer organisation
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ brand marketing experience
- Evident analytical skills and ability to drive reports, to make insight led decisions and drive competitor, market and sales analysis
- Demonstrable communications skills and ability to manage negotiation, presentations and team meetings
- A background managing budgets and stakeholder relationships
- Creativity, drive and passion for all things brand marketing
Ts & Cs
This role is an office based role so you must be able to commute daily to Ipswich. You will also need a background in consumer and brand marketing to be considered. Do not apply unless this applies to you.
Due to the location of their Suffolk office, this is commutable for those in Sudbury, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Halstead Haverhill, Ipswich, and most parts of Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.