Junior Marketing executive - full time perm - £20k - £25k
Junior Marketing Executive - Retail
Location: Cardiff / remote working available (hybrid).
Start Date: ASAP.
Your new company
A household name in the retail business brings with it the opportunity to reach a huge audience with customer focussed and tailored content aiming to not just represent but evolve the brand to a greater market, staying at the forefront of product trend, relevance and demand. An established name in the industry constantly creating content and products that combine quality and style at an affordable price.
As a company that has been around for over 100 years and winning many awards including the 'Best Value Retailer' award it has allowed them to create a thriving and dedicated working environment, instantly recognisable brand and you will be a part of evolving that brand along with its constantly evolving product line.
Your new role
- Support the marketing management and team in delivering business strategies within budget restraints.
- Deliver own marketing content and material while liaising with external agencies to cooperatively complete work to a high quality to clearly represent the brand.
- Work to provide the platform for the brand and keep it expanding at the rate of the current growth of the manufacturing and product design department.
- Help to monitor and create content for social media platforms.
- Help to complete day to day administrative tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- To utilise adobe suite package, google analytics and social media platforms to boost the accessibility and appeal of the brand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- To work in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills, able to transfer that into emails both internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- In store discounts and Pension package
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.