Your new company
Working for a governing body for London to support the financial services industry and represent its interests.
Your new role
To provide effective administrative and operational support to the External Relations and Regulatory Affairs teams,
- Co-ordinating the work of the team,
- organising and monitoring work programmes,
- Diary management ,
- Stakeholder engagement activities,
- Research and writing reports
- Developing and maintaining robust administrative and data gathering systems, including CRM input, to monitor the effective and efficient performance of the team
What you'll need to succeed
External relations support
- To provide administrative support to the External Relations team am, with a specific focus on the planning and co-ordination of key account management and wider stakeholder engagement, including with senior Members.
- To administer team budgets including support for budget monitoring; reconciliation of local budget records with the central finance system; raising and receipting purchase orders.
- Diary management for External Affairs Director
Regulatory Affairs Support
- Provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team, including diary management, the arrangement of meetings, drafting of agendas and minutes, the co-ordination of reports and papers for meetings, and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide logistical event management and administrative support for specific work programmes and business events, including roundtables, conferences and receptions
- Input, edit and check information on the CRM database and other data sources, to ensure contact information is accurate and up to date. Manage contact lists for events and meetings.
- Confident oral communication skills to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.