Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
A leading organisation with multiple brands, based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full mix digital role focused on all online and digital channels including email, social, website, SEO, customer journeys, segmentation etc.
- Plan and oversee all digital marketing to achieve lead generation objectives - This includes SEO, email, social media and online advertising campaigns, including display and retargeting.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our customer experience across multiple channels.
- Capture, track and nurture consumer data by developing engaging journeys that convert to sales.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence alongside the wider marketing team
- Identify trends and insights, and work with the marketing team to optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Proven working experience in a digital marketing role, covering multiple brands and channels
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing databases, email, social media.
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns based on engagement and insight.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you are actively looking for a Digital Marketing Manager role and have the above experience, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130