Business Development Manager – full mix marketing and BD role aligned to IP, Cyber and Tech Disputes in prestigious global law firm. Hybrid working.
This is a really interesting and varied Business Development Manager role in one of the world’s leading law firms. You will sit as part of the firm’s world-leading disputes practice and be aligned to the IP, Cyber and Tech Disputes group. You will work with a small group of enthusiastic partners to drive forward marketing and BD for these groups.
This will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of the specific practice areas as well as the wider disputes practice;
- Playing an advisory role to partners to develop and execute the BD plans;
- Maximising collaboration across the IP group both in London and also across the EMEA and US region);
- Leading on bids and proposals with the support of the global pitch team;
- Supporting on key client initiatives with bespoke materials, client listening cross-selling;
- Developing a programme of thought leadership activities to enhance brand reputation;
- Manage other profile raising activities such as events, client comms and directory/award submissions; and
- Budget management.
You will have a proven track record as a marketing & business development manager and be looking for a role in a more high profile firm. You will be enthusiastic and full of creative ideas. Knowledge of IP, tech or disputes would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.