Your new company
Your new company is a world leading global asset management firm, and due to expansion, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. They are adopting a hybrid model of working with good flexibility. You will be reporting into the Global Head of Digital for Investments.
Your new role
In your new role as Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Develop a digital content plan (execution through to reporting)
- Support & optimize the digital investor experience across digital platforms such as the company's website, Twitter, LinkedIn and email. You will also help support the propriety platforms as well.
- Support & handle general digital marketing activities and campaigns
- Working closely with the in-house digital team to help develop & update the web pages and templates
- Help improve the IA & findability of the company's products through SEO and social media strategy
What you need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role as the Digital Marketing Specialist, you must have:
- At least 5 years + extensive traditional & digital marketing experience in Asset or Investment Management (or wider Financial Services)
- Experience managing & executing campaigns across digital channels
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience across SEO, PPC, email & website management
- An understanding of compliance requirements
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of £45,000
- Flexible working
- A choice of office location
- Generous holiday scheme
- Pension contributions & much more!
What to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.