Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global FTSE 250 consultancy firm who operate globally and have a London marketing team of 60+. A diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace.
Your new role
The Internal Communications Manager will create effective communications strategies to keep staff informed and engaged with a range of initiatives and campaigns. They will work closely with key stakeholders, including P&C and operational directors, to provide comms consultancy to support the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be the channel owner for the intranet, employee newsletters/bulletins and digital platforms, with specific responsibility for the quality of the content, look and feel
- You will also work closely with their specialism leaders and members of their leadership team on a range of communications aligned to their specific business plans
- Curate content such as positive news stories that are relevant, engaging and thought-provoking for internal audiences
- Produce inspiring and engaging content in different formats for internal employees of the company, as well as key stakeholders
- Quality control for all content produced by the internal communications team.
- Collaborate closely with the wider marketing department, HR department and other key internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential you have experience in the following competencies:
- Excellent writing skills, with experience producing engaging copy for a variety of internal communications channels, including the intranet and email
- Experience of writing for different internal audiences and adhering to brand guidelines
- Task management, prioritisation and organisation - able to develop an internal editorial calendar and execute internal comms plans according to agreed schedules
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a fast-paced, sales-led culture
- Intranet content management system (ideally Sharepoint O365)
- Email management system (ideally Salesforce)
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Degree educated or business equivalent with communications qualifications and experience
- Experience of working collaboratively with HR and Marketing teams
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and video editing desirable
- Teams - managing Teams as an internal comms channel to improve cross-team collaboration in a remote environment
- Experience supporting charity fundraising and/or diversity campaigns
- Able to analyse performance data, review and identify insights to optimise internal comms
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary up to £40,000 - £50,000 and a full competitive remuneration package including a discretionary-related bonus. There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.