Senior PR Account Manager
Bristol (2 days remote)
Up to £42k + excellent benefits and culture
Bristol based, multi-award-winning PR and Communications agency is looking for their next consumer PR Senior Account Manager. The role is full time and permanent, office based for three days and remote for two.
You’ll have access to a host of well-known consumer accounts from food, drink, restaurants, and education – all really exciting major names!
Some previous PR agency experience is essential, but your experience can be from a mix of client and agency but needs to have some consumer bias.
You’ll also have good local connections and have stakeholder experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Utilise knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients
- Managing and supporting the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Interpret and respond to client briefs and develop effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions for our clients
- Contribute to crisis management plans and provide support to senior consultants
- Create news stories and build media relationships that will deliver coverage
- Contribute to new business solutions
- Assist the senior management team in developing long-term client satisfaction
- Monitor the media landscape for new opportunities to sell in additional Grayling products and services to clients to enhance revenue and profitability
This is a genuinely fantastic place to work, and you will be supported and well looked after.
Interviews can take place immediately, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG - 551
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.