An exciting 6 month FTC for a large forward thinking business in the South West.
Artworker 6-month FTC
Working in a busy and in-house creative agency within the enthusiastic Marketing department, producing artwork for a variety of printed publications. Staying calm under pressure and working as a team player will be the key to your success as you will need to create artwork to deadlines, previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous. Key responsibilities:
- Creating artwork from briefs provided, working in a fast and accurate way while actively assessing and improving your own work.
- Confidently communicating with relevant colleagues around the business, as well as external suppliers (e.g. Printers).
- You will need to have a flexible attitude to your work and be happy to receive feedback and make changes as required.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are willing to go the extra mile for the team and to get files to print on time.
- Be happy working in a production driven environment which has a high turnaround of work but where creativity is valued and bringing ideas to the table is encouraged.
- Relevant HND qualification or 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- Skilled user of InDesign
- You will have previous experience or knowledge of print processes
- Strong typographic skills
- It will be an advantage if you have experience of Photoshop and Illustrator
- You will be able to show good Teamwork and Communication skills
- Results driven
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.