A FMCG distributor working with a global FMCG behemoth and with the remit to grow a number of their brands throughout the UK. The company is relatively non-corporate and highly entrepreneurial in nature and culture, encouraging a sense of ownership.
Reporting into the MD, as the newly appointed Key Account Manager you will:
- Develop business across the Discount Retail, Cash & Carry and Wholesale channels nationally
- Develop customer relationships with existing accounts, grow existing business and acquire new business.
- Work at the autonomy and responsibility level of a NAM/SNAM
- Present business plans and strategies both internally and externally to customers such as Wilko, B&M, Booker,etc
- Work on JBP’s (Joint Business Plans) for all major retail accounts
- Devise the plans with the MD and implementing with the retail customers
- Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
You will be working in Account Management within FMCG already. You will have experience of owning the relationship, winning business with recognised National Retailers be them Discounters, C&C, Wholesale, Convenience etc. You may be in a large FMCG and frustrated with your autonmony or lack of, and looking for a whole where you manage all your own business and time completely.