We are looking for an Account Director to join the Integrated Analytics Consulting team. The role requires someone who is highly analytical, able to understand and evaluate complex problems and, with the Business Director/Partner, provide sound recommendations to clients.
The role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to apply their marketing analytics consulting skills across a wide range of clients, focusing on helping our clients maximise their marketing outcomes and deliver business growth. The work is varied and challenging and can include areas such as market sizing, budget setting and allocation, forecasting, optimal pricing and promotion, measurement, attribution and optimal media deployment, including digital media.
The focus is on solving real business problems, supporting global senior decision makers and clients’ business planning.
• Work alongside a Business Director/Partner to translate clients’ questions and problems into a plan of action
• Liaise with our clients to gather required information and better understand their business questions
• Apply a range of analytical techniques to identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Direct and train analysts and junior consultants
• Develop solid recommendations and reports to be presented to clients, alongside Business Director/Partner
• Build strong and efficient working relationships with clients and internal teams
Key Skills and Experience
• Demonstratable experience in consulting or marketing analytics environments
• Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences (or similar), or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Python
• Advanced level of Excel (knowledge of VBA ideal)
• Good understanding of statistics
• Experience of building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Highly numerate with excellent problem-solving skills
• Able to cope calmly in a fast-paced, client demand driven environment and manage multiple workstreams at the same time
• Able to filter information and make decisions
• An excellent communicator (both verbal and written). Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Methodical, logical and thorough with an extreme attention to detail
• Knowledge of digital analytics platforms (Adobe, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, etc.)