Exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join a superb local agency, on campaigns on a national scale
Your new company
This small but powerful marketing agency, based in the centre of Bournemouth are looking to add to their skilled and talented team. You'll be working on some truly great accounts, for international businesses, and have the chance to be involved with some truly cutting-edge campaigns.
With a strong focus on training and development of their staff, this role is perfect for somebody looking to excel in the field of digital marketing. You'll be working with and learning from some exceptional professionals, and have ample opportunity to progress through the business.
Your new role
Working on the agencies exciting and challenging accounts, the main responsibilities will involve hands on SEO and PPC. This will include:
- Keyword research
- Social Media plans
- Web page content creation and blog writing
- Creating blog and content plans
- Link building
- Analysing keyword rankings and organic traffic volumes
- Google My Business management
- SEO audits and competitor analysis
- Creating audience targeting plans
- Setting up campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook pixel management
- Social media content creation
- Develop engaging social media content plans
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent spelling and grammar; due to ad copywriting forming a part of the role this is essential
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel and confident in written client communication e.g. emails
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet set deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Team player
What you'll get in return
- 26 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Option to WFH
- Dog friendly office
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Quarterly appraisals
- Budget towards events and training courses
- Pension scheme
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.