Your new company
Landmark Information Group provide comprehensive expertise, an impressive product portfolio and market leading data throughout the property and land industry.
Your new role
You will be working within Landmark Solutions, and reporting to the Head of Sales. This role is within the bid function, supporting the effective management of all bidding and presentational activity in order to deliver winning, customer focused tender responses to support business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- In support of the Head of Sales and new business sales team, scrutinise new tender opportunities in central government market to qualify their fit with the bid strategy and criteria.
- Deliver to the bid plan, as laid down by the Head of Sales.
- Accountable for managing complete bid lifecycle and ensuring accuracy of bid.
- Work with the team to prepare compelling, high impact, winning bids and take ownership of the end to end bid process.
- Contribute to the continuous development of bid methodology, collateral and documentation to ensure innovation and high quality.
- Ensure a coherent and efficient tender process is adhered to.
- Seek to constantly improve the quality of bids, ensuring that best practice approaches to developing and producing bids are pursued.
- Bid writing - translating technical responses into USP's and pulling together pricing/quotes.
- Proactively look for ways to improve the quality and win rates for bids.
- Support of the bid from initial engagement through to contract handover to Service Delivery.
- Ensure the end to end bid process is followed for all allocated bids and all appropriate reviews are undertaken and necessary approvals obtained.
- Ensure qualifications on all relevant government frameworks.
- Understand and assist in resolving complex strategic business issues.
- Ensure compliance with the bid process.
You will also be working alongside the Bid Executive to ensure the bid process is efficient and accurate, keeping a record of all bids and reporting back into the Head of Sales at every point.
What you'll need to succeed
Substantial experience in a similar role is essential.
What you'll get in return
A generous salary and very attractive benefits package that include 25 days holiday (+bank hol), lifestyle allowance, pension scheme and healthcare to name a few.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca to talk in more detail now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.